silverware 2 revealed latest Most read in Premier League whoops England’s most successful clubs of the past decade, according to trophies won predicted The average first-team salaries at every Premier League club in 2019 REVEALED Boxing Day fixtures: All nine Premier League games live on talkSPORT gameday cracker Tottenham Hotspur have refuted claims their new stadium will not be open until the new year.Spurs’ new ground has been beset by problems which have continually pushed the opening date further and further back; last week’s defeat to Liverpool was originally going to be the first official match played there. Guardiola-inspired tactics: Is this how Arsenal will line up under Arteta? tense How Everton could look in January under Ancelotti with new signings Work continues on Tottenham’s new stadium Green reveals how he confronted Sarri after Chelsea’s 6-0 defeat at Man City 2 changes Which teams do the best on Boxing Day in the Premier League era? A club spokesperson told Sky Sports: “We have always said that we would issue updates for test events and official opening as soon as we have confidence in our project managers’ and contractors’ ability to deliver against the revised scheduled of works.“This remains the case and speculating on unsupported dates such as this is irresponsible.” Did Mahrez just accidentally reveal Fernandinho is leaving Man City this summer? Liverpool news live: Klopp reveals when Minamino will play and issues injury update Sky Sports presenter apologises for remarks made during Neville’s racism discussion SORRY A new report, published by Construction News, claimed the stadium would now be delayed until the new year – with it not set to be finished until January 2019.This date is well behind the late October completion suggested by the north London club last month, when they confirmed the stadium had been delayed due to ‘issues with critical safety systems‘.And Spurs have now refuted the claims the ground will not be finished until next year. Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is reported to have visited the new stadium earlier this month An insider told Construction News that they wouldn’t be surprised if Spurs ‘wrote off the season’ and only started playing matches at their new ground next term.
“So it is still the responsibility of the Sudanese state to act on those matters.” An African Union (AU) panel on Darfur, headed by former South African president Thabo Mbeki, has submitted its report to the pan-African body. Mbeki argued, however, that for justice to be effective, it had to be accompanied by peace and reconciliation. 9 September 2009 Mbeki said the panel’s research turned up no desire among Darfuris for independence from Sudan. However, he noted that while Darfuris didn’t want to secede from Sudan, their feelings of marginalisation and underdevelopment should be recognised. “The resolution of the conflict in Darfur has to be brought about by the Sudanese people themselves and cannot be imposed from outside,” Mbeki said at the handover in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Source: BuaNews “That root cause is the marginalisation and underdevelopment of Darfur as a result of policies and practices implemented throughout Sudan during both the colonial and post-colonial periods,” Mbeki said. Delivering the panel’s findings to AU Commissioner Jean Ping on Thursday, Mbeki said that the Darfur conflict could only be resolved by the Sudanese people. He pointed out that while the panel’s mandate had been confined to Darfur, they had had “no choice but to consider the wider Sudan setting as it relates to the resolution of the conflict in Darfur”. Justice, peace and reconcilliation Mbeki said all parties in the region agree that Sudan’s judicial system must take the lead role in Darfur war crime prosecutions. “Whatever the ICC might have done does not absolve Sudan from acting on crimes that might have been committed,” he said. The panel was created in February as the International Criminal Court (ICC) was about to prosecute Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir, who was charged with two counts of war crimes: pillaging, and intentionally directing attacks against civilians. “Our interlocutors also recognised the reality that the objectives of peace, justice and reconciliation in Darfur are interconnected, mutually independent, equally desirable and cannot be achieved separately from one another,” he said. ‘No desire to secede’
Virtualization is now viewed as viable for companies of all sizes. VMware leads the market by a longshot but there are a number of vendors to choose from.PCWorld compared the leading virtualization vendors in a five-part series that ran earlier this month.Overall, VMware leads the group of vendors, which included Citrix Xen Server; Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V R2; Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 2.2 and VMware VSphere.But PCWorld says the gap is closing fast. All are viable in a production environment. The largest of companies still see virtualization as the best option but small and mid-sized companies have options to choose from as seen in this feature chart that PCWorld posted: Top Reasons to Go With Managed WordPress Hosting A Web Developer’s New Best Friend is the AI Wai… Tags:#cloud#Virtualization alex williams Microsoft is VMware’s closest competitor. PCWorld:Among the three challengers, Microsoft Hyper-V comes closest to VMware vSphere in overall management functionality. However, whereas VMware, Red Hat, and Citrix combine virtualization host and VM management in a single management server, Microsoft spreads the functions across multiple System Center tools. Hyper-V’s advanced capabilities come at the cost of additional overhead, configuration, and complexity for administrators.That last sentence sums up the challenges to those considering virtualization. It’s no longer the cost that should keep customers from adopting virtualization. Instead, it’s the expertise required that should become one of the biggest considerations. Related Posts Why Tech Companies Need Simpler Terms of Servic… 8 Best WordPress Hosting Solutions on the Market
Typhoon Kammuri accelerates, gains strength en route to PH Magic stun reeling Cavs as LeBron says he’s staying put 2 ‘newbie’ drug pushers fall in Lucena sting LATEST STORIES John Lloyd Cruz a dashing guest at Vhong Navarro’s wedding Brooklyn ended the run with a pair of free throws but Paul then was fouled behind the line and made all three. He scored the final basket of the period to make it 96-86 when Nene freed him for a layup with a devastating pick on Caris LeVert, knocking him out of the game.TIP-INSRockets: Eric Gordon returned after missing 2½ games with low back stiffness, scoring 13 points. … D’Antoni said F Trevor Ariza (left hamstring strain) still had a little way to go before coming back, saying there was no timetable yet for his return.Nets: LeVert was being evaluated for a possible concussion. … Brooklyn remained without starting F Rondae Hollis-Jefferson because of a right groin strain. Quincy Acy, who had been starting in his place, was sidelined with a sprained right middle finger.HELPING HANDSThe Rockets’ star backcourt got plenty of help from Clint Capela (18 points, 11 rebounds) and Green (16 points). Also, the Rockets outscored the Nets by 17 points during Nene’s 14½ minutes on the court.UP NEXTRockets: Visit Miami on Wednesday.Nets: Visit Detroit on Wednesday. Read Next Houston Rockets guard James Harden (13) drives toward the basket as Brooklyn Nets forward DeMarre Carroll (9) defends during the first half of an NBA basketball game, Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2018, in New York. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens)NEW YORK — That’s 15,000 points for James Harden, with plenty more to come the way these Houston Rockets can run it up.Harden scored 36 points, reaching a milestone along the way, and the Rockets beat the Brooklyn Nets 123-113 on Tuesday night for their fifth straight victory.ADVERTISEMENT Slow and steady hope for near-extinct Bangladesh tortoises Globe Business launches leading cloud-enabled and hardware-agnostic conferencing platform in PH Brace for potentially devastating typhoon approaching PH – NDRRMC MOST READ AFP official booed out of forum View comments Chris Paul added 25 points for the Rockets, who kept right on rolling in their first game since their nationally televised romp in Cleveland on Saturday.“It’s all coaching out there. You saw that, right?” Houston’s Mike D’Antoni said. “Chris Paul, James, you got those two guys, it’s one or the other. It’s unbelievable.”FEATURED STORIESSPORTSWATCH: Drones light up sky in final leg of SEA Games torch runSPORTSLillard, Anthony lead Blazers over ThunderSPORTSMalditas save PH from shutoutBoth teams made 16 3-pointers in an entertaining shootout between D’Antoni’s Rockets and the Nets of Kenny Atkinson, who assisted D’Antoni in New York and has the Nets trying to do some of the things Houston does on offense.But it’s one thing to be like the Rockets and another to beat them. Houston simply went to another gear when Brooklyn took the lead late in the third quarter and never stopped scoring long enough in the fourth to let the Nets get too close. NEXT BLOCK ASIA 2.0 introduces GURUS AWARDS to recognize and reward industry influencers “In the first half they were making shots. Second half, especially at the end of the third quarter, we had to lock down, get stops and push the lead ahead,” Harden said.DeMarre Carroll scored 21 points for the Nets and Spencer Dinwiddie added 18 points and nine assists. Brooklyn has lost seven of its last eight.“We never found a solution to stop them, obviously,” Atkinson said. “They made a lot of tough shots.”The Nets had an 84-80 lead when Dinwiddie hit from nearly 10 feet behind the arc with 3:38 remaining in the third. The Rockets charged back with 11 straight points, including two 3-pointers by Gerald Green, to go up 91-84.“We just started getting stops on defense,” Paul said. “All game long it seemed like they were just too comfortable, and they played well. I think you got to give them a lot of credit. They moved the ball well, and then we just locked in defensively, started making some shots.”ADVERTISEMENT Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Sports venues to be ready in time for SEA Games PLAY LIST 00:59Sports venues to be ready in time for SEA Games01:27Filipino athletes get grand send-off ahead of SEA Games00:50Trending Articles01:29Police teams find crossbows, bows in HK university01:35Panelo suggests discounted SEA Games tickets for students02:49Robredo: True leaders perform well despite having ‘uninspiring’ boss02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City
Four members of Pakistan-based terror outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba(LeT) have sneaked into Mumbai recently to carry out “violent” attacks with the aim of causing “destruction”, police said on Thursday night.Police also released the photograph of one of them and issued an advisory to the citizens of this metropolis to remain alert.”The four were identified as Abdul Kareem Moosa, Noor Abu Ilahi, Walid Jinnah and Mahfooz Alam. The four recently sneaked into the city to carry out extremely dangerous activity,” Joint Police Commissioner (Crime) Himanshu Roy told a news conference. Roy also released a sketch of Jinnah.The strikes were being planned in connection with possibly the upcoming Christmas and New Year’s festivities, he added.Roy said he had no information on the nationalities of the four persons.On Tuesday, the Centre had sounded a terror alert for Mumbai and Ahmedabad following specific Intelligence inputs that the LeT teams may have entered the two western cities to carry out strikes.The four persons are in the age group of 20 to 30 years, Roy said.”The four persons are planning violent attacks that is going to cause destruction,” the JPC (Crime) warned.The information of the plans by the terrorists are “fairly specific”, he said, adding “We believe the threat is serious.”Roy also said Mumbai Police has formed Special cells in a bid to “neutralise” the four terrorists. He did not want to speculate whether more than four LeT men have entered the metropolis which witnessed the country’s worst ever terror strike in November 2008 killing 166 people.advertisementThe police have set up dedicated phone number — 022-22633333 — to enable the people pass on information about the militants and in the event of an emergency.”Citizens can call up at the dedicated number or at 100, if they spot the one whose photo was released,” Roy said.In September, police released photographs of two suspected foreign terror suspects–a clean-shaven Kalimuddin Khan alias Rameshwar Pandit (28) and bearded Hafij Khijir Ulla Sarif (25) sporting a skull cap–on the eve of Eid and Ganeshotsav festivities. But the duo could not be traced.A Crime Branch source said that Kalimuddin was a Pakistani and Sarif was from Bangladesh and both were suspected to be members of terror outfit HuJI.Police were taking utmost precautions and massive deployment of police have been made at all sensitive locations, worship places and crowded places to ensure safety of the citizens, Roy said.Several police teams have been formed to track the four who are believed in aged between 20 to 30 years, police sources said.”On the eve of Ganesh festival, we had released the photographs of two terror suspects and alerted the citizens.The ten-days of the festival went off peacefully. Now also we feel that the citizens will remain and help us in all possible way and we hope everything goes fine,” Roy said.Asked if it was the same input given by Central agencies two days back, Roy said, “We are not in a position to reveal our sources.”Asked if security agencies lost track of the four due to which they had to issue advisory and release the photo, Roy replied, “We have not lost their track. But we want to keep the citizens alert as well.” He refused to divulge as to how the LeT men entered the city.Security forces launched “house-to-house” searches in some specific areas in Mumbai, sources said.A three dimensional security apparatus– land, air and water — has been put in place, particularly around the Taj Mahal Hotel, one of the sites of the 26/11 carnage.Roads near the iconic Taj remained closed from today for 15 days and the area is under complete surveillance.Similar security arrangement was in place near Taj during the visit of US President Barack Obama, who stayed in the plush hotel, in early November.Parking on the roads around Taj has been banned for the same period and the cars of guests of Taj and residents around the hotel would be allowed but only after thorough checking.The residents would be soon provided with security stickers for their cars to avoid inconvenience.Colaba area, particularly the places, including the Gateway of India, where large crowds are expected during the festivities, would be under complete surveillance through high resolution CCTVs.The sea-front up to five nautical miles was being guarded round the clock by police armed with advanced boats and sophisticated equipment, police said.Police are also co-ordinating with Navy and Coast Guard officials who are conducting air surveillance.